MY-loves Caroline Issa, publisher and executive fashion director, Tank Magazine
this feature?Shop now
1. I tend to live in Equipment shirts - they have so many range and colour combos and are a great wardrobe staple. I especially love this 3 in 1 design. Perfect for teaming with my favourite trousers!
2. The perfect Perfecto from Carven - and in a gorgeous peachy pink. Add this as the finishing touch to any outfit and you are set.
3. I'm loving a printed pant right now - they make it so easy to get dressed as you don't have to think about your top half, just put on a simple sweater or blouse and let your legs do all the talking.
4. Ray-Ban aviators. Classic.
5. We recently featured the talented Hermione de Paula in Tank Magazine - I am drawn to her darkly beautiful floral prints and colourways. A talent to watch grow!
6. I adore what Olivier Theyskens is bringing to Theory. This jacket is a great investment - it looks conservative (and is cut perfectly) but you turn around and at your neck is a naughty little cut out. Love his detailing.
7. I encourage every woman to invest in a pair of Paul Smith trousers - his tailoring is impeccable and these will last you forever. A must have wardrobe staple.
8. I seem to be into leopard print don't I? This tunic works well as it's another easy pull-on. Accessorise with some colourful jewellery or a bag and you are ready to go.
9. A good coat and jacket is always a great investment. I especially love how this Farhi by Nicole Farhi jacket sits just right at the hips. Her use of techy quilted fabrics is always so much fun.
10. Okay - this is the last leopard print choice - it's everywhere, what can I say? These puppies will be so happy walking along to your next cocktail date or meeting. They're shoes that are meant to be seen!