Terms and Conditions
2. Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include
bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, blogs, or any other public area found on the website. Any material
(whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The
Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without
notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is
the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to -
5.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
5.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
5.4 violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
5.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. Specific Use
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. Use of the Website
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10. Promotions and Discounts
- 10.1.1 WHAT ARE THEY?
- Discounts are issued in the form of either '£ savings' or a 'percentage off' and are offered to customers via. promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners or 3rd party communications
- There is no cash alternative and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included)
- my-wardrobe.com reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion / discount without notice, at any time
- 10.1.2 FREE SHIPPING OFFERS
- Free Shipping offers apply to 'Standard UK Shipping', 'Next Day Delivery' or 'Free International Shipping' only, unless otherwise stated.
- In all cases, the shipping charge only will be deducted. No taxes, duties or customs charges will be removed.
- International Free shipping offers apply only when the "Standard DHL Service" is selected
- If an alternative shipping option is chosen, the cost of the advertised free shipping charge only will be removed
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of returning international orders
- Free shipping offer applies to full priced items only and is not applicable when purchasing sale product.
- 10.1.3 EXCLUSIONS + EXPIRIES
- The following brands and designers are excluded from most promotions / discounts: Chanel Vintage, Vintage Heirloom, Anhha, Amanda Wakeley, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Acne, ALICE by Temperley, Aquazzura, Aurelie Bidermann, BLK DNM, Burberry, Burberry Brit, Burberry Shoes & Accessories, By Malene Birger, Carven, COMME des GARCONS Wallets, DAY Birger Et Mikkelsen, EACH x OTHER, Etre Cecile, Eudon Choi, Eytys, Goat, HELMUT, Helmut Lang, Hermione de Paula, IRO, J Brand, J Brand Denim, J.W. Anderson, Jerome Dreyfuss, Joseph, Kenzo, Laurence Dacade, M Missoni , Mara Hoffman, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, MICHAEL Michael Kors, MiH Jeans, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Mother of Pearl, MSGM, Paige Denim, Paul Smith Black, Paul Smith Shoes, Paula Cademartori, Preen, Ray-Ban, Red Valentino , Rika, See By Chloe , See By Chloe Shoes, Smythson, Sophie Hulme , Sportmax, Sportmax Code, Thakoon , Theory, Theyskens' Theory, Tory Burch , Ugg , Victoria Beckham Denim, Victoria Beckham Sunglasses, Vivienne Westwood Accessories, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, Vivienne Westwood Jewellery, Vivienne Westwood Red Label, YMC, Ancient Greek Sandals, ba&sh, CURRENT/ELLIOTT, Equipment, IAM by Ileana Makri, Ostwald Helgason, Vanessa Bruno, Vanessa Bruno Athe, Vince, Whistles, and all Vintage labels unless explicitly stated. Other exclusions may apply.
- All promotions will have a 'valid until' or 'expiry' date. Please refer to the original promotion source for this information
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Promotional codes are valid for one transaction per person and cannot be used on multiple accounts
- Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders
- 10.1.4 HOW DO I USE THEM?
- If using a promotional code, the code provided should be entered in the 'Promotional Code' box at the checkout
- Some promotions will be subject to a minimum spend threshold (please refer to the original source of the promotion)
- Wherever a minimum spend threshold applies, the minimum spend does not include shipping costs
- 10.1.5 RETURNING AN ITEM BOUGHT UNDER A PROMOTION
- If returning an item purchased using a promotional code, the code used will remain valid if the retained items exceed the threshold required (if a threshold is applicable)
- If the retained items fall below the minimum spend you will be refunded accordingly, when items retained fall below the minimum spend threshold the full discount will be deducted from the item returned, meaning those items kept are charged at the original full price
- 10.1.6 COMPETITION PRIZES / WINNERS
- We're sorry, but gift certificates given as prizes cannot be used to purchase Dell laptops or Vintage Heirloom
- Prizes are non-negotiable and non-refundable
- Gift certificates are non-transferable to any other person (they can only be used by the competition / prize winner)
- There is no cash or credit alternative
- Competitions and prizes will vary; please refer to the competition source for details of full terms and conditions
- As with all purchases (with or without a gift certificate), our usual terms and conditions apply
10.2 Gift Certificates:
All gift certificates and store credits must be redeemed before 15th December 2014. Please note no cash equivalent is available. Gift certificates and store credits cannot be applied to orders retrospectively.
11.1 Entire Agreement
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
11.7 Applicable laws
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
11.8 Comments or Questions
11.9 Errors and Omissions Excepted
"Errors and Omissions Excepted" means that while, every care is taken to ensure that all information on this web site is correct, there may still be errors on this web site. If you find an error or omission please let us know and we will correct it as soon as possible after verification.
We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused, but we cannot always offer the exact described product at the specified price, if errors and / or omissions are present. In the event of human error or malfunction in the technology, the prices on the site do not commit us to sale. Our systems do accept credit card details at point of order however the card is only charged at point of sale.
11.10 Brand Restrictions
Some brand restrictions for sale do apply based on your shipping destination.
Unfortunately we are unable to facilitate orders outside the UK for the following brands:
Raoul, Barbour, Seafolly and Taschen.
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Nudie Jeans also operate restricted distribution to certain destinations outside the UK please contact Customer Services for more details.
11.11 Faulty goods
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to replace items deemed as faulty. Exchanges of goods are subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be replaced. For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Delivery: FAQs
When will my parcel be dispatched?
We will endeavour to dispatch all parcels within 24 hours of receiving your order. You will receive an email from us confirming when your order has been dispatched. Your delivery schedule is based on the first working day from processing. All orders placed before 12 Noon (UK time) will have that day included as a working day; for all orders placed after this time, the first working day will be classed as the day after the order is placed.
Do I have to sign for my delivery?
The safe delivery of your parcel is of utmost importance to us. Therefore a signature is required upon receipt of the delivery. If there is no-one available to accept the parcel, a calling card will be left to re-arrange delivery.
Who will deliver my parcel?
my-wardrobe prides itself on using only the safest and most secure courier services. Your order will not be dispatched via the postal system.
How will my delivery be packaged?
Every customer has two packaging choices, both of which are free of charge: minimal packaging where the item is wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in a discreet cardboard box, or luxury packaging, ideal for gifting, where the parcel is wrapped in tissue paper, tied with black ribbon, placed in a glossy my-wardrobe bag and placed in a discreet cardboard box.
Can I ship to an alternative address?
For your security, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder's billing address or a corporate work address that can be verified.
Can I ship to PO Box or BFPO addresses?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to deliver to BFPO, PO Box, freight forwarding and APO addresses.
Do I have to pay customs and taxes on delivery?
All orders will be sent DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in your total (listed separately as Duty and Customs). Exceptions apply in Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. There may be a surcharge at checkout for orders over a certain amount to some territories. Orders to Australia over AUD$1000, for instance, will be subject to import taxes and duties fees. This is calculated based on the value of the goods when checking out.
Orders to the United States under $200 will not incur taxes and duties
We advise that tax and duties may not be refundable to NON-EU customers wishing to return items.
How long will my delivery take if outside the UK? Our Express Delivery service takes between 2 to 5 working days. Our Standard Service takes between 4 to 8 working days. Please note this service is only available for selected European destinations and excludes Belarus, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar and the Ukraine.
- Orders must be submitted with a valid mobile number to ensure delivery updates from the courier.
- A choice of delivery is provided including an anytime service, which runs between 8am and 6pm and a pre-12 service, which runs between 8am and 12pm (Monday-Friday only).
- A text and an email alert will be sent on the morning of delivery, providing a one hour delivery window.
- If a parcel has failed delivery, the courier will re-attempt delivery the following working day. If this attempt fails again there is a 48-hour window in which to re-arrange delivery to avoid a parcel return to my-wardrobe.
- For a re-direction to a different postcode than that stated on the original delivery address, an additional charge will be incurred. Customer Services will contact you before redelivery is arranged.
13. Returns Policy
13.1 You must request to return your items within 14 days of receipt of goods and once you have been issued with your ARN number you will have a further 14 days to return the goods for refund or exchange.
13.2 my-wardrobe cannot accept the following returns:
- Any item requested for return outside the 14 day timeframe
- Items that have been worn
- Items where the tag has been removed, unless the item is deemed faulty
- Swimwear where the hygiene strip has been removed
- Any product deemed by my-wardrobe to be non re-saleable
- Items where the branded packaging has been damaged
13.3 If you wish to exchange or refund a faulty item, please contact Customer Services on +44 345 260 3880 or email email@example.com
13.4 Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note: items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty. Where possible, we will offer to replace items deemed faulty. Exchange of goods is subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be replaced.
13.5 Footwear will only be accepted if returned in the original box in an undamaged condition. Please use protective outer packaging when returning.
13.6 A refund will be issued to the original card used for the purchase within 14 working days of receipt of the return, which falls in line with the Distance Selling Regulations. For more information, please follow the link http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/i-want-to-return-something-bought-online- Please note: processing timelines are dependent on your bank. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including the relevant taxes, but excluding shipping or return courier costs.
13.7 Where a discount has been applied to you original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.
13.8 Orders sent to a destination within the EU will have all sales and taxes refunded upon return of goods. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. Please be advised you may be able to recover these fees by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
13.9 Where card details have been removed or a card has expired, you will be contacted by the customers services team in order for the refund process to be completed. If a response is not provided within a month, store credit will be issued to the value of the return goods.
my-wardrobe Ltd is a UK registered company. Our company registration address is: Eden House, Reynolds Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 2FL. Our company registration number is 8757000. Please do not send any returns to this address.