You know that nagging feeling at the back of your head telling you you've forgotten something? That's the St Valentine's Day alarm ringing, because in just seven days' time, romance becomes non-negotiable.
Ditch the clichés this time round, because nothing says 'I only just remembered' like flowers and chocolates. Instead show you care with stylish romantic gifts that will stack up more brownie points than Nigella's sweetest chocolate recipe and upgrade to a gift with serious impact.
Here's a few ideas:
- She'll love Phoebe Coleman's jewellery and the Primrose Hill designer's delicate designs are laced with cute hearts for that added loving touch. Go for rings, bracelets or the arrow of love necklace.
- You've heard of Anya Hindmarch right? She's the coveted designer behind the bags which every style-hungry woman swoons over. Go Valentine's specific and set her heart a-flutter with the red heart studded clutch.
- An equally intelligent dose of style nous will lead you to D&G's cute, quilted clutches - it's the brand's last ever season, and the Italian icon's candy coloured mini bags will thrill. There are even various options in the pink parade for you to choose from, including an appropriate rose shade.
- Sticking with the roses theme and taking it to its metallic roots, consider something as precious and beautiful as your loved one (aaah, that's nice, eh?) and this rose gold watch is a subtle take on the Valentine's trend for floral gifts that sidesteps the cliché-ridden and seriously upgrades the bouquet.
- And for more alternative rosy goodness, try a three stone ring from Aamaya by Priyanka, the combo of clear white, amber and rose makes a delectable floral bunch she'll always love.
Want more ideas? For bags, scarves, jewellery and more loveliness from the designers she loves, and with no worries about fit and sizing, shop our specially made department now. Simply click shop this feature above and you'll see over 130 items to pick from.